Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Tribute to THL Ciaran Cluana Ferta


It is with great sadness that I post this message today. I just found out that a dear friend and fellow Herald passed from this life into the next this past weekend. Ciaran was what one would call a "Gentle Giant." He was a large man with a larger heart. Ciaran and his lady, Guiliana were two of the first An Tirians that I met and remained two of our dearest and most loyal friends. I'm glad that I was able to see them both when we visited An Tir December 2006. Ciaran, or Brian as he was known mundanely, had a wonderful voice, not only for heralding, but also for singing. He also had a wonderfully interesting life and I was honored that he shared so much of his life with me. It just breaks my heart that we no longer live in An Tir and that I can't be there to help Guiliana in working through this sad time. The world is just a little more silent today. I so miss Ciaran.

1 comment:

Liutgard said...

Babes, you need to update!