Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Busy Day!

Yesterday was a busy day for me. I managed to make 43 packages of peanut butter cookies for the Shire of Phoenix Glade's fundraiser lunch, knit 2" on my green lacy socks, made a new underdress for a new Viking outfit, calligraphed and painted 2 letters to their Majesties and Highnesses inviting them to PG's event in August, along with several loads of laundry, a load of dishes, made dinner and managed to even watch a bit of tv with the kids (OK, that's when I got the knitting done.)

Today shouldn't be as busy. I need to make some mocha crinkles for the aforementioned lunch, cut out and sew an apron to go with the aforementioned dress and maybe work on my Viking shoes that have long been needing to be sewn. At least I don't have any calligraphy that needs to be done today. Although I should trim down a few scrolls and get them sandwiched between boards to take to crown. I may even make a new hat from some wool I have. (No, Honnoria, not the wool we bought when you were here, just some wool from my ever growing hoard. We Vikings do that sort of thing!)

No comments: